Sunday, January 27, 2013

weekend update

The boys' room is not done. Let me rephrase that. Our part in the boys' room is nearly complete.
Focus on the positive. Priming done, painting over half-way done, electrician will be here tomorrow to finish up his work, and in one more week the guy will be here to do the woodwork.

I am only going to give you a sneak peek at the wall color. It's not exactly what my four-year-old would have chosen. I will use his words and say, I do not love "lightish and darkish purples."



* * * * *

 p.s.  It was perfect weather for new storm doors to be installed. One in the kitchen and one in the basement stairway. They are already covered with Truman nose smudges; he likes to keep an eye on the squirrels.

- before -
- after - no more freezing, drafty stairway! -
in the details:
boys' room paint color- i will tell you later
new Anderson 3000 series storm doors found here

No comments :

Post a Comment