Thursday, January 24, 2013

room sketch

This part is for my brother. He is an engineer. We were Skyping last weekend, and he asked me for a detailed drawing of the boys' room with exact measurements. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. Apparently, he was not able to visualize the new layout of the room. Well, I am not an architect or an engineer, nor do I own house plan software. So, a rough sketch is what I can provide.

- i suppose i will be asked for a before sketch too -
* * * * *
You know, my brother moved to Japan with his wife three years ago. I think it was a big adjustment for them, but it has turned out to be a great adventure. Both have embraced the culture; they seize every opportunity to learn, explore and travel. My sister-in-law started their blog right after they moved, and her dedication has yielded a beautiful story. Thank you for the inspiration.

2 comments :

  1. Love the sketch of the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, thank you! And nice work by the way! With this sketch and few of your other posts I was able to piece it all together. No before sketch needed! If I am correct this would only amount to a line down your sketch here anyway. I'm impressed with what you guys have done and how things have transformed. Only wish we could see the house in person before everything has been redone.

    ReplyDelete