Wednesday, January 23, 2013

my closet: currently

We are learning as we go. Learning life, not just the work on the old house.
You have a time frame for things in your head. We'll finish the closet this weekend. We'll get the kids in bed by eight. The boys' room renovation will be done by Christmas. Ha!
The closet is ninety-five percent complete after the weekend, the kids get to bed by 8:30ish,
and you know all about the renovation.

I used to get upset when the time frames didn't work out. Let it go. I can't, nor do I want to, spend every waking (or sleeping) hour on a closet or bedroom renovation. I confess, I do still get frustrated when the time frames stretch longer than I guessed. I want to have beautiful, "after" pictures to show right now.
Alas, you (and I) will have to settle for progress.

- currently - i had to get something on those shelves! -
- previous view through those doors -
 



No comments :

Post a Comment