Wednesday, January 9, 2013

polka dots

I wish I could say the boys' room was halfway finished. Maybe it is, but it seems like it is taking forever.
There are things we have to wait on other people to complete.
There are things we put off because we feel overwhelmed and just don't know where to start.
 Eventually it will be complete, I know, but waiting and living with the mess is hard.


My boys have been great through this process. I guess when you are four, you don't see crusty blobs of adhesive on the ceiling, you see polka dots and you are sad when they are gone.
Is this my life metaphor? I think it is for now, especially with our decision move to a new city.
I miss the polka dots, too.



in the details:
we had a little help with demo - thanks, Josh!
we had help with the new framing and drywall, too - thanks, Dave!

No comments :

Post a Comment