Tuesday, April 23, 2013

boys room: currently

I know I promised professional pictures of the boys room, but they will have to wait.
I will, however, show you the boys room in its current state. I took these pictures last night. Not the greatest lighting, I know, but the beds were made and every toy was put away. This does not happen often.
Window coverings have not been decided and the walls remain bare. We have a dresser and stuff for the walls ready, but I have decided to be okay with the room as is until Koko moves out of the crib.
The crib and changing table take up so much space and do not fit into my ultimate room plan. But, I am certain his transition to a big boy bed will not be smooth, so we will wait a little longer.
Do you remember what we started with? Two rooms, one of the rooms was only accessible through a door in the master, no closet for me (piles of clothes everywhere), layers of wallpaper (including dusty grasscloth), non-working electrical, ceiling tiles. Refresh your memory- click here, here and here.
* * * * *
before the wall came down:
 
 after the wall came down:

 boys room, currently:
- Koko's big bed is all ready for him! -
- must get the vent painted! - scored the old checkers board for $10 -
in the details:
polka dot curtains, toy storage, and small bookshelf - ikea.com
chevon rug - rugsusa.com
bronze bin pulls - your local lowes store
paint colors - also from lowes, thank you valspar
* * * * *

1 comment :

  1. Nice blog i bookmarked your blog, because your blog is informative and tips will help to decorate my room.

    ReplyDelete