Tuesday, April 9, 2013

master bedroom: update

Remember back in February when I said the master bedroom was our next project?
Well, I finally put some blue paint on the wall.


I was originally thinking we would have just one blue wall, but I do not want it to be an accent wall.
I am not a fan of those. The blue wall would be our headboard wall. We like the bed under the windows, so for now, we will not have a real headboard. With white bedding, a mostly white area rug and white woodwork, perhaps our room could handle all blue. Hubby is not sold on the idea... Whatever happens, this will be our small project happening concurrently with the big project (I will reveal more later).

* * * * *



1 comment :

  1. Yes! Paint the whole room. I think with all white you can get away with bold colors. You can always repaint if you don't like.

    ReplyDelete