Friday, March 22, 2013

friday morning

There was a new dusting of snow when I woke up. Weird.
I brewed the last of my favorite local blend and off we went to school. Earlier in the week, a gal I've been wanting to get to know called me, and I was excited to meet her for coffee. We chatted and gave our quick life histories. We were supposed to go for a run, but like I said- snow. Cold too.

I had some time between coffee and preschool pick-up.
I didn't feel like going back to the old house, so Koko and I stopped into a favorite antique shop. There are
a few cute shops right in the neighborhood, and I find myself dropping in if I have time to kill.
Perhaps this is not a good thing.

I always find something(s), usually small things (smalls or littles, whichever you prefer).
Larger items are also on my list. I want a chair or small bookcase to put under two of the windows in the living room. I will know it when I see it. And as usual, Koko and I had a few m&m's from the
vintage candy machine.

 It was a good morning and I am thankful.

- the treasures i picked up today -

* * * * *

2 comments :

  1. I especially like the large jar! There's a measuring cup like that in LeMars. Grandma H actually used it quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it to use, too. My other one, which was not vintage, disappeared in the move.

    ReplyDelete